Sean Cos Mason clean Radio Friendly version lyrics of "My World"

My World




Sean Cos Mason clean Radio Friendly version lyrics of "My World"




I’m so fly. I’m too gone. You can’t see me. I’ m neutron. You scared, Grey Poupon, y’all yellow bellies get grope on. I’m so drunk propane trigger, that mean I spit flame figga twisted it like a flame figure. I'm propelling you lame; you can’t fool me. You must be plucking with me, cuz the only one that I feel yourself complete. So chill, I’m hot, I’m real, you not. You frill. Why stop, I'm ready to go. When I’m ready to flow like a mother sucker canyon get ready to blow. Just take up you mother suck…take your flick off your camera. I’ m ready to fold…gets own…gets stone it’s harder like a brick son. Sit on Mars; pits numb up my brain. I get stun got damn beat her up and I scram, know your clutch like Byron James. So, what’s up…I get to pour it up…I might be throwing up. 

Go ham.

My World…My World…My World…My World…My World…My World

That sit on loud, I am zoning in cuz I’m on a different route. Like a broke nave…I chock Cali. These jigga be steady fronting like they are broke badly, like a record…and sit…a record and dipped…got no time to talk until my record get spend…to the dial tone. I keep clutch…foul wrong so…keep it Dutch…you for real… you don’t see the outfit so chill be in a coupe with a bad chick…it trills for that green in hawk…y’all for real. I’m on the scene…that real trick…no film fest I stretch work… I bench press…I ride around my car yes…my apartment search, like dog text, get- super. When I kick in the door and I get her…watch I get it on the floor tell each other till my outfits wore and my ride with it I score. Y’all pick each other up but leave your girl around… I make her my baby you know take her down like a dirty dog that ready to blow-get ready for the takeover…get ready to flow…cuz all of my jigga are taken…we get ready to take over the globe.  


My World…My World…My World…My World…My World…My World

Comments